Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lately

I really thought, for some reason, that I'd have a pretty nice long break after Christmas, but I'm always wrong. Not complaining or anything, it's pretty nice to be keeping so busy, so now I'm trying to catch up on what's been happening lately. Our weekend was very eventful, and hopefully I'll get to our weekend post soon, but here's a little taste of what's been going on lately.

Mustache Monday, painting an Airplane
Starship Romance and friends. If you'd like to see the kinda cruddy video I took some short shots of each band with my phone check it out here. (if you watch it, can you spot green man?)

Playing drums and guitar at the same time, finding artsy drum heads the next morning
A snapshot of our morning, vintage coat hook I made

David's Birthday, Desert

No comments:

Post a Comment