Saturday, April 30, 2011

Heavy Thoughts

Its been a CRAZY day! We had our Yard Sale this weekend, which sucked the life out of me. It was a good sale over all though. It felt much better getting rid of so much unnecessary stuff!
I also found out that an awesome couple I've known for a few years are separating. It was such a shock to me when I heard this news, because the way they talked to each other seemed like they were inseparable. Its been so heavy on my mind today, I want to cry. I just can't understand how stuff like that happens. And I pray,  for the sake of their little preschooler that they will eventually work it out. I think I will just chill out tonight with some ice cream or something and let my heavy mind and exhausted body re-cooperate.  Hopefully I will be on a more positive note next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment