Saturday, April 16, 2011

Oh Happy Day

 Today was crazy busy, but awesome! We woke up, drove to load the husbands drum set into the car, went to Starbucks(yay). I wrapped a baby shower gift, then my mom called to see if I wanted to go to the Estate sale they found. They came all the way here to pick me up, but as I grabbed the diaper bag out of the car I noticed the husband's cymbals were still in the car! Yikes! He had a show at 11:30, I looked at my watch and noticed it was 11:00 on the dot. I had to of course bail on the Estate sale for the moment while I ran the cymbals 30 minutes out of town. Luckily, I made it in time (with a little bit of speeding). I then came back, went to the sale, and found some pretty awesome vintage goodies. I bought a TON a vintage material, a vintage sweater and vest, some vintage thermos', a vintage bag, and some vintage post card books. It was so much fun, I wish I had more time today to hunt for treasures! 
After all that I went to a baby shower, then planted my tomato seeds. When the baby and I were watering them, we played with the water and decided it was so hot that we needed to get a little pool out. We had fun splashing and singing. We ended to day with a long walk down town. Hope you had a great day! XO

1 comment: