Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Little Frustrations

Today I'm not on such a positive note. We all know that life's not all perfection and happiness, so I'm sharing a little of the other side today. Some of you may know that the sweet mister started his new job not that long ago. In an earlier blog I described somewhat of how his days are scheduled. There's really been no change since then and it's been pretty tough. On his free nights, I like it when he takes time for just himself and his friends, but I REALLY miss having just "my time" too and doing what I want to do instead of staying at home with the little bear all day and all evening, doing laundry, dishes, making meals, running errands until bed time and then waking up and starting it all over again. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally in love with the little bear and love spending every moment with him, in fact I feel like part of me is missing if we're ever apart. But day after day without much of a break is getting to me. The sweet mister and I have had a few arguments about who's going out and who's staying in and I'm of course the most plausible candidate to stay in at night and watch the little bear alone since he's still breastfeeding. We still haven't come up with a real answer, but are trying to make the best of it until maybe we feel it's healthy enough for the little bear to stay up late and do stuff with us. In the mean time, I'm trying to make the best of it. Blogging is a big part of my everyday escape. I really enjoy putting together little posts, and I hope you enjoy it too!
The sweet mister and I pull through all the rough times pretty good in my opinion. I feel like we really get to know each others true personalities during the hard times. I'm so thankful that I have such an understanding husby.


2 comments:

  1. I loooooovvvvveeeee yooouuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete