Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I don't know why I'm just now getting around to posting this. Life has been busy, busy, but lots of fun. 
Last year we went to a large pumpkin patch with animals, big slides, bump and jumps, and so on, but most of all LOTS of people. My SIL, LaRae, her Mom, and I tried out a different one this year and it was so much more enjoyable. We went to Moon Farm where they had hay rack rides, animal, corn maze, haunted maze, pumpkins, and all the other great things that come along with the everyday Moon Farm. It was definitely a more homey small town experience with friendly owners and no masses of people. Most importantly though, the kids had a blast. I still catch Everett randomly talking about all the things he got to see and do! 





























No comments:

Post a Comment