Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Little Stages

 Everett has been doing some extremely cute things lately. He's getting into that cute curiosity stage and trying out everything for himself. He's gotten into pretend food the last couple weeks, so he'll feed me pretend chocolate cookies and then offer me a bowl of ice cream after I've had about twenty. Sometimes I ask him a question just to hear what kind of cute answer he has for me. And when I can't decide what shoes to wear, or something, he always has a strong opinion on what I need to wear (I've been noticing a pattern of whatever's brighter colored though). It's been so much fun to watch him get into serious discussions with stuffed animals and I can't even count how many times I've burst out laughing just listening to him. It all goes without saying, that this has definitely been my favorite stage of his and no matter how much I miss some of those tiny baby moments of his, I know it gets better with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment