Thursday, January 17, 2013

Currently

Trying to get this guy to sit still for a photo is pretty much impossible 


Currently:

loving... My life. It's definitely not perfect, in ANY way, but when I stop and think about my life being in any other situation than what it is now, it just makes me all the happier to be where I am. My little dude is absolutely one of the funnest people I've ever known and I feel so grateful that I get to spend every day with him! I just can't think of it being any better in a different situation.

Reading… I've been reading a ton of various articles via the internet lately. As far as books go, I haven't taken much time for that sadly. I've been spending way too much time researching about various random interesting things like: Dreams, and Asthma and House Plants,

Obsessing Over… Purging, Organizing, and Rearranging. I don't know what its been lately, but ever since after all the Christmas shadings, I've been having this NEED to get my house completely organized and clean. I feel like we've been living too long in our unorganized, chaotic, unfinished house and someone needs to put a stop to that! 

Thinking about… I know I've mentioned once on here before about my BIL's band Starship Romance, he's been pouring a lot of hours into it, in fact, if you haven't already check out their awesome music video! David helped them out with it and plays drums through it. They have an upcoming show this Friday, so if you're in the Grand Junction area, I hope to see you there. David is going to be playing drums for two of the bands(including Starship) and they've been practicing and preparing for this upcoming show like crazy. So I'm super excited to see the outcome! 


Anticipating… Warmer weather. It's suppose to actually get above freezing here by next week! I can NOT tell you enough how much I miss even some semi warm weather. I love to spend a lot of time outside, in fact, I don't feel like myself unless I get a certain amount of time in the sunshine and this weather is making it impossible to do anything. Our back yard has a good foot or more of snow and I think our average high temperature the past few weeks has been a whopping 20 something, but most of the time it drops back down too fast to even enjoy that. OK! Enough complaining.


Listening to…
Lowlakes

Eating... Chia seed pudding with warm blueberries!  It's completely my new favorite breakfast!

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, I love the comments about your loving your life with your "little dude" and how he is the funniest person you know! That even makes some snow bearable. :-)

    I sure need to clean and organize as you are doomg ... especially the paper mess. Maybe if I can do some each day at least, it will be done!!

    You are special to us.
    Love, Grammy & Gramps

    ReplyDelete