Saturday, August 23, 2014

Happy Birthday Everett

This year Everett turned 4!!! This was probably one of the more enjoyable parties for me of his. I wanted it to be more simple this time and asked for a little more help so I could enjoy celebrating him more. I think everyone had a hand in helping this year. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! 
It had been raining all morning... actually pouring but we decided to bundle up and try to stick it out. The weather ended up clearing up and it ended up being PERFECT weather for the party. It was truly a blessed time.
Everything you see wasn't done by me alone. I have so many talented ladies to give credit to!
Happy Birthday Everett!





















1 comment:

  1. Was such a fun party! My favorite picture it's with Henry in the swing lol!

    ReplyDelete