Monday, August 8, 2011

Life this week (according to cellphone pictures) #3

This week has been pretty busy, but fun. We've been trying our hardest to get our loan approved to buy a house, but it's so hard to get a second meeting with the mortgage company when the sweet mister doesn't have much time off. I'm SO ready to get our own place, it's just such a long process. My brother and SIL are looking for a place pretty hard too. Since the collage is buying up all of the houses around them pretty quickly, and they're only renting, they have no control over what happens to their house if their landlord decides to sell. They also just want to have a house of their own too. Anyway, I'm praying everything falls though for all of us and we find good places to live.
My good friend Kasandra is heading off to school tomorrow morning and my sister is going with her to help drive so Kasandra can get her car their easier and then Brenna is flying back to GJ. I hate that she has to leave already, it seems like she just got here! It was a great summer with her though!
I hope you all had a great week and enjoyed your summer! xo




1. Late night grocery shopping
2. Sword (spoon) fighting
3. My Megan girl and me :)
4. Cute teapot covers
5. Antique shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment