Sunday, September 25, 2011

Old Into New


If you know anything about me you might now that I have a great love for vintage ANYTHING, thrifting, and unique clothing. Who doesn't love finding treasures that were once something old, used, or trash to someone else! (Speaking of vintage, I'm so excited to show you some of my recent vintage goodies that might be going up on my Etsy soon! YAY!) And I really love it when I can incorporate used or vintage pieces into my everyday outfits.
Above: The skirt was waaay in the back of my closet, shirt and belt were thrifted!
What kind of old, used stuff do you treasure? What's your favorite "old" item you own? I'd love to hear from you, as always! xo

Also a VERY special shout out to a VERY special girl who turned one! We're celebrating my little niece's first birthday today and I can't wait to see all the cute things my SIL has put together for this party! It's gonna be great! I just can't believe its already been a year!

Shyla Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment