Thursday, March 15, 2012

currently...


Obsessing over… 
Spring outfits and spring weather

Working on…
Getting a house. After all this time trying to get credit, and apply for a house loan, the husby has a great job and (almost) everything is in order so tomorrow(Friday) we're finally going out house hunting! I'm so excited, I feel like I've been waiting for this point forever and I can't wait for all of it to actually be over with.

Thinking about…
How funny it is that my kid is a cheese lover and prefers raw goat cheese over any other cheese. Not as cheep as the other stuff, but happy he goes for the good stuff at least! 

Anticipating…
Getting a house. I know it's kinda in the distance right now, but hoping it goes faster than I think it will. ...And helping a special someone with their wedding!!! So exciting!

Listening to…


Eating…
Some of the most delicious free turkey courtesy of The bread co. with ezekiel bread.

Wishing…
Time would slow down every once in a while. It's amazing how fast things creep up on me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment