Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Few of my Favorite Apps

Happy First day of March! It's nice and snowy out today! I think this is the biggest snow we've had here all winter! And just when I thought we finally made it through to spring...
Anyway, today I wanted to share a few of my favorite apps and why. If you'd like to share some, I'd love to hear about them! xo -Liz

All Recipes App is so handy and easy to brows with.
The Bible App is so easy to use and will also read any part of the Bible to you.
I'm really not a big gamer, but I'm pretty hooked on this one. It's a really fun combo of pictionary and unscrambling letters.
The Etsy App is really nice because it notifies me every time I sell something or receive a message from a customer. It also easy and fun to use when you're just browsing.







Hey tell is like and instant voice message. It's really fast and is available to most smart phones.









Instagram is one of my favorite Apps. It's really fun to share and follow daily lives through pictures.                                                                        
I love my Kindle, but I don't always have it with me like I do my phone. This App is really nice, too, when I want to read Everett a book but have no children's hard copy books around me.
This App does cost money, but It was really worth it. Everett is in love with this children's book brought to life with Grover reading along and activities throught the book.
Some mornings Everett and I just aren't quite ready to get out of the warm bed so we every so often just watch a couple episodes of Yo-Gabba-Gabba or something. It's really nice!
This is a fun app. You can take any photo out of your album and use different choices to block or obscure out a certain part of your photo.
This is a fast and easy way to put multiple photos together into one frame. It has a ton of different choices and frames.
This is definitely a fun App that I brows at least once a day.
This is really handy to find the closest Red Box with the movie you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment