Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Back Words



Hello! Its been a while, I know. I've been purposely avoiding posting on here because I don't want to do anything half heartedly here. It's plainly been way too busy the last two weeks to give whole heartedly to anything. A lot has been going on and changing, I could probably spend an hour trying to write out everything thats been happening. I really can't see myself completely quit writing on here though, so not to worry there, but like I've said before I really just do it for myself. I love the few of you out there that take the time to stop by though. I couldn't do it without you!
So, Instead of telling you what's already happened the past while, I'll tell you what's currently going on.
 I'm in love with all the clouds below the mountains lately. Today has been the best. I love fall weather here and it makes me even more in love with Colorado. I'm so lucky to be able to see mountains in the background everywhere I go. I've also been making lots of soups and tea, for the same reason. Don't you just love fall? It's so fresh and clean, it makes me want to start things over and do some fall cleaning, kinda like spring, but fall is much better, in my opinion ;)
It's been raining a lot here and I'm currently preparing to make apple sauce from scratch with a few pounds of cheap apples I got from one of the last farmers market here. I'm really excited to try it out and hopefully have enough to jar.
I'm loving how much Everett is growing. It makes me a little sad that he's not my tiny baby anymore, but being able to connect with him more and watch him grow is better than anything.
I'll be back to share a few things that have been happening and I hope you're enjoying some amazing fall weather your way too! xo -Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment