Sunday, September 30, 2012

Color Sunday

The Husby played this last Sunday and the Sunday before at a small ski resort in the mountains, on top of the Mesa. Unfortunately I wasn't able to enjoy the mountain air with him last week at the Fall Fest, but we were able to make it up this Sunday, also known as Color Sunday. It's a super popular day for people to drive up to the Mesa and enjoy all the pretty colors this fall weather has for us! Most of my family was able to come too and it turned out to be a wonderful day. We ate some amazing food after standing in the long waiting lines, enjoyed the sun, events, music, and of course views!



The little dude was SUPER into dancing a good portion of the time and all his dance moves were extremely good! I really don't know where he learns most of them! I only caught a few second blurb of him though before he got distracted again. I think he was trying to swing and snap in this short clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment