Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Recently Enjoyed Things

I take too many pictures. I post a tiny handful on Istagram, but rarely share them elsewhere. We've been enjoying so much lately that I thought I'd take a few photos and share them on here for those who can't follow me on Instagram(and for those who do, there's a couple new ones)! 


Enjoying siblings

Enjoying the butterflies(and auntie)

Enjoying giant carrots from the garden

Enjoying first bike rides

Enjoying secluded hikes

Enjoying helping mama

Enjoying the new dog

Enjoying front yard friends

Enjoying squeaky clean babes

Enjoying "The trampoline place"

Enjoying the scenery 

Enjoying the beauty and sunshine

Enjoying the colors

Enjoying getting away

Enjoying a snooze in the stroller(and her new teething flowers)


Enjoying the amazing mushrooms


No comments:

Post a Comment