Saturday, August 25, 2012

TWO.


I know I've been writing about Everett a lot lately, but it IS the week of his birth! And today marks the day when he decided to come join us two years ago. I know I probably say this a lot, but my gosh, time sure flies! Two years ago today was one of the happiest most emotional days of my life, and I couldn't be happier that I have this little dude to share a big part of my life with. I hope I can teach him everything he needs to know to become a great man some day and I can't wait to find out with kind of character he is. If he's going to be a kind, considerate and understanding person like his dada or independent and stubron like his mama. Maybe a bit of both. He's already, of course, starting to show a lot of his character, but it's still a little hard to tell. If I had to make a guess though, I'm pretty sure he'll end up A LOT like his dada, which makes me so happy. There's nothing better than having a miniature David running around the house. I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. I didn't know, at the time, how much our lives were about to change after that day, for the better. I can't imagine these past two years without this little munchkin and I wouldn't have it any other way. Every day that goes by I love him more and more, if that's possible. The more he grows, the more he understands and learns and I love watching him turn into the man he'll someday be. So to my Little Dude, Butters, little bear, munchkin, lil' Ev, crazy kid, water bug, rock 'n roller, and whatever other names you have, Happy Birthday ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment