Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dream Dinner.

Tonight I made Broiled Tilapia Parmesan. I've never tried Tilapia before, but I tried out this recipe and it turned out pretty darn good. I also made a salad to go along with it made with dried cranberries, spinach, Gorgonzola cheese, and red leaf lettuce... and of course my all time favorite dressing. We also had my favorite pickles and fresh sourdough bread on the side. It was pretty much my dream dinner! Awww, so satisfied! And it took me less than half an hour to get everything ready! Now that I can't complain about!
I think I will sit back and digest that huge meal while I sip on a mint julep. I made some two nights ago for the first time, and they're pretty much THE BEST. It's especially nice since we have a whole front yard of mint growing like weeds! I suggest this recipe.

We ALL enjoyed the meal.
Somewhat...

No comments:

Post a Comment