Monday, May 2, 2011

New Links I Love!

I'm so proud of myself that I made it to the second Links I Love post! I hope it will be easier from here on out. So here it is...

1. I'm in love with the crocheted clothing this summer from Urban Outfitter! My favorites are...

2. I love This Band and their music video


3. I'm so in love with initial necklaces this Mothers Day! This Necklace is one of my favorites.
4. My Sister brought me home an amazing scone the other day, now I want to try to make my own. This Orange Poppy Seed Scone Recipe sounds pretty amazing!


5. This is the cutest little Boy Sweater ever! I'm in love with it!!!
 

6. This Film looks so good, and I'm really excited to see it! I LOVE Brad Pitt's acting!

Hope everyone has a magnificent Monday!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment