Monday, May 16, 2011

Sick Baby Day

Yesterday Baby was sick with a fever and throwing up, although he did seem to be feeling better than the day before. I gave him some toast, because that always helps my upset tummy. It seems like just the other day I was eating toast to help my upset pregnant belly and now I'm giving my baby toast for his upset belly. It's so bitter sweet :( We had a pretty swell day yesterday though, even with a sick baby. David and I got frozen yogurt, then we went for a drive down Unaweep Canyon. Before we turned around to go home, we went on a little hike and I found some beautiful wild flowers! When we got home, we chilled with Phineas and Ferb so the baby could relax(it just so happens that cartoons relax him just as much as it does his Dada).



Hope you had a great weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment