Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day.

 Mama's Day was so much fun! We all had such a good day! And I got to have a few of my favorite things! Here's what we wore:

 Me:
Necklace: My Mom's
Tank: Wal-Mart
Top: Thrifted
Belt:Thrifted
Skirt: Pac-Sun
Shoes: Yard Sale

 Him:
Vintage Airplane Shirt: Yard Sale
Shorts: Second-Hand

 A few of my favorite things:
Hanging out with Everett

Chocolate dipped strawberry's

Hiking with the family
 Our whole family went hiking for Mother's Day and brought along a picnic lunch! It was a ton of fun, even though it turned out to be extremely windy.
My brother carrying my Niece and the dog in the fierce wind
Mother's Day evening was very special, because my mister got back from Denver and he made me a spaghetti dinner! I'm so happy he's back(and Everett is too!). We just lounged around that evening enjoying each others company, eating spaghetti, and watching The Best of Will Ferrell. It was the best! I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day as well! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment