Monday, October 10, 2011

Life this week (according to cellphone pictures) #11

I've been enjoying this weather so much this week! I've been busy making a lot of things for etsy and what not, hiking, video chatting, and baking. Such a good week!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

1. Video chatting with Brenna and Evelyn.
2. Playing with my new hair.
3. Best woodchuck flavor ever!
4. loving on aunt Brenna's old stuffed kitty.
5. Great Harvest bread and their amazing honey butter.
6. Ready for the day.
7. my first tea blend packaged.
8. My new wallet made from vintage fabric.
9. Enjoying some pumpkin chocolate chip bread.

2 comments:

  1. Your new hair? Is that YOU, Liz?!! That changes you completely! Thanks for all the photos.

    Love ya, Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zooey D! Mom is always in the background of random pictures... kinda creepy lol. Like a ghost or something. I need to try the fall flavor!

    ReplyDelete