Monday, October 24, 2011

Life this week (according to cellphone pictures) #13

Sorry for all the baby pics this week! The last few days have been SO busy so I hope today to catch up on everything. What amazing weather we've had here this week! The sunsets are amazing and the temperatures are perfect! Yesterday we took advantage of the sweet mister being off for most of the day and had a picnic then threw around a Frisbee until my arm felt like it was going to fall off. After that he talked to me about the amazingness of Tim Tebow. I'm STILL working on a painting, from last week, in my free time. My son points at in and makes a dog noise so at least HE recognizes it as What it's supposed to be.
I hope you had a great week and are enjoying the weather! xo -Liz

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

1. Beard-no-more
2. Socks
3. Snack time
4. Keeping warm
5. Hippie Dave
6. Enjoying lunch
7. Something my great great grandma made
8. Lunch @ the park
9. Wolf face painting

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz,

    We always love the pictures! Little Everett is growing and we get to watch him grow this way! It looks like you're enjoying the fall.

    I didn't know you were doing a painting, too. I already can see you are artistic in so many ways.

    We miss you all.

    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete