Monday, October 17, 2011

Life this week (according to cellphone pictures) #12

First off I want to wish my Papa a very happy birthday! I love you and you have taught me so much, I couldn't imagine what my life would be without you! Have a very special day <3 xo -Liz

Another great week... besides catching ANOTHER cold! I really hope that no one else catches it this time. I'm good at catching them, but also good at getting rid of them fast. The little bear always seems to be sick at least twice as long as me, and I hate to see him sick :(.
The sweet mister got his elk this weekend and it was bigger than last years, so that's pretty great! I hope you had a great week too! xo -Liz

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

1. A peek at a painting I started
2. Home blended tea
3. Autumn Sunset
4. Hunting trip campfire
5. Playing with some shades
6. David's Elk
7. A new (old) lamp.
8. Watching Netflix

2 comments:

  1. He has such a cute smile! The guy on your computer I mean... JK! Everett of coarse! I want to squeeze those little cheeks (typical aunt thing to say).

    Are you any further on your painting yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha do you recognize the guy on the screen?!

    ReplyDelete