Thursday, February 16, 2012

5 Things I'm in Love with This Week

I've had this in my make up box forever, because I didn't like it very much. Once my normal eyeliner ran out I pulled this out and started using it. After using it the first three times and with some some getting used to, I'm in love! 

I've been meaning to try this dressing for ages and I finally had the chance the other day. SO amazing. The perfect amount of spicy and tart and it's healthy and sooo easy to make!

These wedding photos part one 


I never had a wedding, but looking at these makes want to plan one!


This site filled with vintage posters

This home tour part 1 & 2
This is like a dream home. The  natural lighting in this house is amazing! I'm in love.

1 comment:

  1. That is quite possibly the most beautiful wedding dress I have seen in my entire life!

    ReplyDelete