Thursday, February 2, 2012

Link Love



Happy birthday to this lovely lady! We had a great time hanging out, eating and painting today with My lovely SIL LaRae for her birthday.
Here are some links I love for you to check out today! xo -Liz

I love this Studio Tour
You might regret looking at this site
some awkward videos 1, 2,
some awesome videos 1, 2,
haha love it: Dear Ryan Gosling
This shop sells some adorable bow ties! I want to get one for the little dude.
I'm really into stripes lately! A few of my favorites 1, 2(the gold one), 3, 4, 5,
some of the cutest valentines card ideas ever!(thank you Martha)
This health blog Can You Stay For Dinner? is so inspiring!
I just watched Drive the other day. I'm so in love. Even the soundtrack is amazing I had to download it immediately after watching the movie.
A lot of people I know started blogs this week! I'm so excited! 1, 2, 3,

No comments:

Post a Comment