Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Few Things Lately

First off, I'm sorry for the cricket sounds over here. I have been so busy, I haven't even been able to touch the computer. This year, my side of the family has a rule to make each other gifts, so I've been trying to catch up on that and between wrapping, getting together with family and some birthday's i've had few minutes to spare.
My good friend Jen's birthday was at Angelo's and it was so nice. I really forgot how relaxing painting is.

Catching Jan AFTER she blew out her candles with my slow camera

I look forward to this birthday cake all year

Megan's awesome Power Puff girls Ice Cream bowl
For my sissy's birthday this year we had an ugly sweater/vinyl party and it was a lot of fun! One of my favorite parts was getting to see my good friend Kasandra finally! She's back for a very short Christmas break, but it is SO great to have her back for a short time!



Kasandra and me

Yesterday we got together with David's side and some friends to unwrap gifts and play kinect. It was a lot of fun. And it's so neat this year to see Everett actually get involved and excited about unwrapping presents!




Reading with uncle/dada

A VERY complicated gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment