Monday, December 26, 2011

Life this week (according to cell phone pictures) #21

Such a good and busy week, as I'm sure it was for you too. We had such a blessed Christmas this year with our amazing families. I'll be sharing more about our Christmas a little later. I kept so busy trying to get everything made and wrapped before Christmas, but it all came together great and even though it's stressful at times, I think we're going to stick with the hand made rule again for next year, just because Christmas felt much more special this year spending more time and less money(sometimes) on everyone.
My good friend Kasandra is leaving today so we hung out with her till late last night. I love her so much and I'll miss laughing with her until my sides hurt and goofing off until the wee hours of the night. I hope your week was blessed and willed with loved ones! xo -Liz

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.


8.

9.

10.

11.


1. Making Christmas gifts
2. Pretty label, nasty drink
3. Listening to old records
4. Looking through my ugly sweaters
5. Listening to...
6. Box of home made gifts
7. Driving up to the in laws for Christmas eve, eve
8. Heading out to a Christmas eve service
9. A Christmas gift from gramps and grammy
10. A quick Christmas day family photo
11. Goofing off with Kas last last night

No comments:

Post a Comment