Thursday, December 1, 2011

First Day

It's officially the first day of December and I'm getting in the mood to watch a bunch of christmas movies! Here are a few of my classic favorites and some that I plan on watching:


1. Gremlins: I watched this one last year for the first time and although it doesn't seem like a very "Christmasy" movie it still is one of my favorite holiday movies.
2. Home Alone: One of the Christmas classics that I'm sure everyone has seen.
3. Die Hard: I've never seen any of these, but my husband claims he loves them. So since the fist one takes place on Christmas Eve I thought it would be fun to watch this year!




4. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: Chevy Chase at the top of his game. This is definitely one of my favorite classic Christmas comedies.
5. Elf: Two of my favorite actors in one great comedy that I can watch over and over!
6. Scrooged: I hope to catch this one this year a modern twist on The Ghosts of Christmas past with Bill Murray!




7. Miracle on 34th Street: I don't remember seeing the original or redone version of this, but I hope to watch these again starting with the 1947 version.
8. It's a Wonderful Life: A major classic!
9. A Christmas Story: This has to be my ultimate favorite classic Christmas movie of all time. So funny. And if you haven't seen it you might want to take time to watch this one this year, even if you HAVE seen it before it's always great the second (and third) time around.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment