Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday


Today is the sweet misters birthday! He has sadly been at work all day, but we'll be celebrating into the night with friends and family! I just popped in a from scratch cake into the oven that took about an hour to make(and that's with a lot of help) so I hope it turns out as good as it was hard to make! Happy Birthday Love!


(I have to embarrass you a little on your birthday)

  • Somehow you always manage to get your phone under my ear during the night so that when that alarm goes off every morning, I'm the one that gets to violently shake you awake until you take care of it. 
  • You weirdly CAN NOT sleep without socks and HATE it when the beds not made when you climb into it for the night. 
  • You are into your video games more than me most of the time. 
  • You're mostly ALWAYS later then you say you'll be. 
Even your bad and annoying qualities have an even better side because:
  • I love being awake to say good bye to you in the mornings.
  •  I hate cold feet in bed and I like having a reason to make the bed.  
  • I like having the time to myself while you're gaming. 
  • Being married to you I've learned not to worry so much.

 I can't tell you how much this man means to me. He makes me want to be a better person. I love you D.M. Happy Birthday Love! xo -Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment