Monday, January 9, 2012

Life this week (according to cell phone pictures) #23

It really is so cool to be able to look back at the past week and remember all the fun stuff that happened. I'm so blessed. This week my sissy and BIL got a studio apartment down town. Yes, they decided to stay for at least a couple more months and I'm so happy about it. Life is so much more fun when my sissy is around! This week the husby and I were house sitting so it's been a little hard to keep up on my blog, but it was really nice to have our own place for the week with a fire place and hot tub! Also this week, the sweet mister played a show and it went so well and was a lot of fun to see. This morning Rachel and I started the first day of our yoga together. It was a lot of fun and it's REALLY nice to have a workout partner. I hope you all had a great week too! xo -Liz

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

1. Brenna's new place, cuddling, breakfast
2. Chick-fil-a, blue grass night
3. Taking pictures while mama's not looking
4. Down town with Jen and Megan
5. Candy store, band practice with dada
6. Shirt made by Brenna, hot tubbing
7. Breakfast
8. Home-made French onion soup, Breakfast with fam, Watching Starship Romane

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm, Everett's breakfast looks so yummy! I would definitely be happy if my food was always as good as his. :)

    ReplyDelete