Saturday, January 14, 2012

Update and a few Video Links

My sister got the yearning to take some photos today and I'm so glad she did. We had a lot of fun and got some great photos. I've noticed I'm becoming really lazy with photography ever since I got an Iphone. But I'm hoping to keep motivated on using my big hunk of a camera cuz it really does make a difference.



I'm SO excited for this film I can't even explain my excitement! Wes Anderson is my favorite director and every time he makes a new film it just gets better. I will definitely be seeing this more than once in the theater!


This is such a great video! Originally a poem turned into a video. This has been going viral around the internet the last few days. Jesus>Religion.


This girl hiked Ice Land. Alone. I can't even imagine. SO cool.

MADE IN ICELAND from Klara Harden on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see that movie, It looks good. And I like that guy, he is cool. :)

    ReplyDelete