Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My favorite Posts This Year!


First off, I want to tell you that I labeled all of Life This Week (According to Cell phone Pictures) posts so that they're easier to find. You can find the link Here, or just click the label at the bottom of any of the Life This Week posts.

Secondly, I really enjoyed sharing What Everett Eats and plan on doing some more post like it, so BE Expecting it!

And finally my favorite posts this year:
My most liked post this year is Ruffle Bedspread DIY. Here's a little post from my heart about Blogging... This is my Birth Story and this is about a Special Girl that was born this past year!
I LOVE posting about food so much that I have to refrain my self at times, but I'm also a bit of a health nut. Here are some of my favorites: Food For A Day, Mean Green, and if you missed it, my little green drinks New Year's post.
A little Popcorn Christmas Tree Garland DIY, A little video of my nephew doing Parkour, our Weekend Traditions, A Day In Pictures, shooting Guns this summer, and my first time milking a Goat.
A little post from my heart, Grown Up Me.
David and my story How We Met V.1 and also the first of the How We Met Series.
A few other things that happened this year: Our Anniversary, Everett's First Birthday, our first annual Wine & Cheese Party, Chase and Brenna moving to Texas, and Everett's first pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment