Tuesday, April 3, 2012

5 Things I'm Excited About



We're sitting here enjoying some hamburgers and watching Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. I just wanted to quickly share a few thoughts That I'm excited about today! Hope you're having a great day! xo -Liz

1. Android users finally have Intsagram! I'm so happy I can follow all my android user friends now.
2. I've been thinking about my friend Kasandra today and SO excited for her to get back home from school soon. I miss her and love her more than words can say!
3. I can't wait for this Easter. Everett will be old enough to at least try to hunt for eggs this year. It will be a lot of fun!
4. I've been laying in bed awake too long the last few nights excited about our new house and planning a few things out for it in my head. It's not official yet, but I really have hope that everything will work out for us!
5. Thankfully my sister reminded me at the store today about Izze's so I'm getting ready to pop one open and enjoy it right now. It's been too long since my last one and it's the perfect season for one right now!

1 comment:

  1. Liz! I've been thinking about you and Brenna lately too! I've been seeing pics of you guys on facebook and miss you guys a lot!! Love ya a ton! I'll be home soon! :)

    ReplyDelete