Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Currently.

Crazy wind today makes messy hair and not in the best of mood baby, but always willing to pose for sweet pictures.


Obsessing over… Yard sale season! It seems like Good Will even is stocked with better treasures than normal... maybe from all the Estate sale left overs lately. I know it's probably weird, but since it's spring cleaning around here, my sissy and I have found a few treasures in the streets spring clean up piles even! Two years ago I got really lucky to find a 1950's high chair with hardly any rust or such on it. Here's a similar one to mine. Ever since then, I scan the streets a little every year like a weirdo just to see what others toss out. 


Working on… Editing pictures. My lovely Nesha and Zarah are graduating this year and since they're sisters we got two birds with one stone and I took their senior pictures together. It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad I got to take pictures of their beautiful selves!


Thinking about… I know it's cheesy, but I've been thinking about how lucky I am to have found my husband. He is really like no one else I know and loves me thoroughly for who I am. He makes me want to be a better person. I couldn't have dreamed up a better man to be married to. 


Anticipating… Closing on our house. We're in another bartering process with the bank currently about repairs that need to be made before our loan company will grant the loan to us for the house. I'm sure it will all work out one way or another though. It seems like this month is going by so slowly, because I'm just so excited to get in there and start making a house our home.


Listening to… 




Eating…  Fresh tuna salad with crackers from the bread co. I can't get enough of this stuff!


Wishing… I could actually do all the stuff I pin. I have so many recipes and DIY's that I've never even tried that it gets overwhelming just thinking about it.... maybe one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment