Monday, April 23, 2012

To Do: Things This Week


I know a few people have pet peeves about list makers. I am definitely a big time list maker though. I make lists for everything. In a way I sorta document my life with them. From grocery shopping lists and things to get done during the day to things I love, it's just a natural thing for me to do. Anyway, with that said, I hope you don't mind me sharing lists on here, because it's just a part of me. Here's just a short, little, fun list of Things To Do This Week:


  1. Try Different Recipes. My Recipes Pin Bored is chalk full of amazing food, but I never take the time to try some of them out. I always go back to the normal recipes lately and it's getting pretty boring. If I can eliminate at least two recipes a week from my Pin bored, I'll be happy.
  2. Edit pictures. A couple days ago I took Rachel and Jacobs engagement pictures. We edited the one that's being sent out with the wedding invitations, but  still have a chunk of pictures to go through and edit before the wedding, so Rachel can incorporate them into it. 
  3. Get over my cold. I CAN'T believe I already caught another one! I feel like it may be a mix of stress and not taking care of myself, but lately, I've been able to get rid of them quick with a few of the right ingredients: green tea along with plenty of other liquids, high vitamin C foods, lots of sunshine, essential oils, and no heavy meals. It works EVERY TIME!
  4. Get as much in order as possible. I can't believe it's only one week away until we close on our house. It's so exciting and stressful at the same time. There are so many things we still need to buy that most home owners(and even married couples) should have had a long time ago, but I'm hoping with a little yard selling luck, we can find every thing we need soon! We have SO much stuff now though, I will most likely have to get rid of a few dishes and stuff for it all to fit. I will have to share a picture on here of our giant pile of stuff being stored, before it's all taken apart. It's pretty insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment