Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter I

It was really one of the best Easters this year. We had such a great time hanging out with family, over eating and enjoying some delicious treats. This year was Everett, and his cousin Shyla's, first egg hunt They did so well at understanding what to do. Everett was still running around searching after everyone else was done, although he did have to take a couple jelly bean breaks in between. Everett was exhausted towards the afternoon (as seen below) after all the excitement. He really did stick through it like a champ though and finally conked out on the way up the mountains to see David's family.














2 comments:

  1. the rocks look like the ocean. It took me a while to figure out where we were standing. (crazy stuff, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I thought the same thing, I thought she wanted to be by a beach so she edited the photo to be next to a beach. LOL. Nice pix! Thanks for sharing. I was a GREAT day!! MOM

    ReplyDelete