Thursday, April 5, 2012

Links to Love.

Kony 2012 part two video was uploaded yesterday. Give it a watch:




In honor of Easter here are a few of my favorite Easter egg DIYs: 1, 2, 3, 4

I con't help it, I'm in love with anything Hunger Games. Check out this Hunger Games nail art.

I am a berry lover and berry season is quickly arriving. I love this little fool proof tip on how to get them to last longer and prevent them from going moldy so fast!

Hopefully if you know anyone in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area they are safe and sound after those tornados. Take a look at these 25 incredible photos from the last tornados.

I really like this and will definitely have to try this money saving tip on growing green onions in water.

Have you heard about the new re-relese of Titanic 3-D? If not, watch the trailer here. I'm pretty excited about it!

New to Instagram? Getting started on Intagram for Android (or a refresher for an old user)!

I love, love this handmade clothing shop and she gives 20% of her profits to fight and prevent human trafficking in the U.S.

Love this site full of awesome pictures for your workout motivation.

I'm a cold treat lover and consumer during warm weather. Here are a few I want to try this season: Nutella fudge pops, Mint Limeade, Cold brewed iced coffee, Cucumber Honeydew Margarita Popsicles,  Summer Porridge, Grapefruit Pomegranate Champaign Sorbet.

No comments:

Post a Comment