Saturday, April 14, 2012

Link Love!



I can't get over this video. So much patience and talent!


I made these the other night. I know,  no meat?!, but I actually kinda prefer them over a burger now! They turned out so great.

Our friend, Kevin took some great photos last night at the show. I love his style!

And speaking of photos, I love these! Cherry blossoms in full bloom.

Haha, love this: 20 Crazy, Awesome tacos.

My favorite New To Me blog about restoration and design. And this Illustration one.

Definitely want to do this, this summer. 25 DIY ideas for an outdoor movie night.

How about a twist on your dessert bowls?
Cookie bowls, Chocolate bowls, Mango ice cream bowls

I love this idea: A Sip and See

Loving this DIY. So Creative.

40 Books you won't be able to put down. Did your favorite make it to the list?

I adore these custom I phone cases on Etsy (particularly the one on the right!)

And finally, 6 things you didn't know were in your food. Surprising... and kinda creepy!!!

1 comment: