Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birthday Calender DIY

 Hi! Thought I'd finally stop by and post a blog. This is one I've been wanting to do for a while, but am just now finally getting around to it. If it wasn't for my darned internet it would have been posted a couple days ago.
Anyways, I've been wanting a birthday calender to help me keep track of everyone's birthdays and anniversaries, (especially and my husbands side) so I decided to make one of my own. This was SUPER easy, and free for me. All I did was take 6 12" X 12" card stock papers that I liked, and cut them in half. After that I made a simple hole punch and tied a ribbon to hang it. Then, I took some letter stickers I had on hand and wrote the months on top of the papers. I didn't have any number stickers, so I had to just write those out with Sharpie. That part didn't turn out so pretty, but it was CHEAP!
If you can't tell, David's and my anniversary is this weekend. I can't wait to hang out and celebrate with him. Two years already...? Its gone by too fast.

So, there you go! I hope you enjoy! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment