Thursday, June 2, 2011

Food for a Day

Hello there! Today I wanted to do something special for ya'll, and since food is such a big part of my life, I thought I'd share what was on today's menu! Today was a pretty normal food day, although I keep my food options open for a wide verity! So, here it goes.

Most mornings I juice green veggies first thing. It usually keeps me satisfied for a couple hours before my actual breakfast(or lunch), plus it also gives me extra energy, without the afternoon crash like caffeine! If I do need an extra morning energy boots I usually drink some green tea with a little honey. I try to stay away from too much coffee, even though I love it, it's just usually too much caffeine for my body to handle! Haha
For breakfast, I had some cherries and raspberries! YUM!!! I love cherries in the summer. I eat them like potato chips!
For lunch, was Italian chicken with a broccoli dish.
Later, the little bear and I had a watermelon snack!
I'd like to stop here and talk about water. Pretty boring, but it's a super important part of my daily diet. If I become dehydrated I have lower energy and tend to eat more food. I usually carry around a cup with me all day and keep a water bottle in my purse and car at all times. I like to keep it interesting with some old school 25 cent yard sale cups yaya! haha
Later today, I met some friends at our local frozen yogurt shop. I am SO addicted to this place. The best part is, they sweeten their yogurt and smoothies with stevia!

After that I picked some fresh strawberries out of the yard and made some chocolate chip cookies!
For dinner I had a delicious chicken pita, but ate it too fast to get a before picture (heehee).
So that is my lovely day... in food pictures. I hope you enjoy. I'd love to hear about your Food for a Day. If you decide to do this as well, just send me the link! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment