Saturday, June 25, 2011

Special Girl.

Last night I had an ineradicably realistic dream that my mother-in-law had a baby girl that looked just like her with dark hair and all. 
I'm sure I only had it because I fell asleep thinking about my sister-in-law(my mother-in-law's daughter) being almost due. When I woke up, from the crazy dream, I checked my phone and had a text from my sister-in-law saying, "She's here!" I was so completely surprised and excited! I couldn't believe the bundle was already here! Such a special wittle girly was born today! My precious niece Elliana Joy Fox, 5 lbs. 15 oz. 17 1/2 inches. We went to see the cuteness today at the hospital. Thank you Fox's for letting us invade for a while so we could see this precious girly! xo




David's mom holding her new granddaughter!
Uncle David

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed having my family together to celebrate lil' Ellian's birth! We were missing our two lil' men though. Can't wait to get them all together! I AM SOOOOO BLESSED! Your photo's are always beautiful, Liz. Love you!

    Gramma Roxy :0)

    ReplyDelete