Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Girl Can Dream

I hope most of you are a head of me and have already made your Christmas lists. It took me a long time to come up with things to put on mine, because I really do already have so much it's hard to figure out what to ask for! Here are a few things I scrounged up even though most of them are out of my prce range, but hey, a girl can dream :)

(click for links)
1. Ivory Dress
2. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) [Kindle Edition]
3. Striped Sweater
4. Flats
5. Triangle Drinking Glasses
6. Wide Angle Cannon Lens
7. Kinect Workout
8. Mineralize Skinfinish Lightscapade
9. Zebra Umbrella
10. Buddy Holly Readers
11. Naughty Fair Isle Glove
12. Imac
13. A Very She & Him Christmas on Vinyl
14. Glass Water Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment