Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Currently





Obsessing over… Hummus. I've always liked hummus, but lately I've been on a hummus spree. There are so many different kinds out there and I think, I might be, on a mission to try all of them.


Working on… As I write this I'm listening to potential music to play at the Goakes wedding. Its been a slow process but I've been creating a long playlist and for it. Hopefully it will all be good with Rachel, but she's so chill(love her) I'm not too worried about it. 


Thinking about…  I'm so overwhelmed by the work we decided to do on our house before we move in. David's so busy most week day evenings, so I'm gonna try and get as much done as I can without him. It's pretty nice that we don't have a due date to get out of where we live now, but I'm too anxious to wait for the husby to finally get some free time to work. I'm not very strong(at all) or have as much experience at construction as him, but I feel like slowly doing something is better than nothing at all!


Anticipating… This weekend. My sissy and I are planning Rachel's bridal shower, and I'm super excited about it. We have some good party ideas this time around (thanks mostly via. Pintrest). It's going to be so lovely and I hope we can make it so special for her!


Listening to… Like I mentioned above, I've been listening to A LOT of music to create a playlist for the wedding, but this song is probably what inspires the playlist the most:





Eating… Well Hummus of course.... With Sugar snap peas. So, so good. Right now I'm eating Sabra classic hummus, because it was on sale and I had never tried it before, but I can't stop eating it. My kid is downing green veggies right now just because he can dip it in hummus!




Wishing… That I could take my Mom's giant kitchen full of amazing kitchen stuff with me when we move. She has so much cooking and baking gadgets and gizmos that I'm not going to know what to do once I start having to use all my own stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment