Monday, May 7, 2012

Life This Week(according to cellphone pictures) #40

Introduced to headphones and hooked, A yummy salad at Dream Cafe with the fam, Yay for down town water fountains, my G-Pa showing me how to burn wood grain, wearing my 50 cent shirt, can't stop painting my nails red, a thrifted afghan that makes me smile, My handmade chalkboard for Jacob and Rachel, hand made Bunting, 1:30 in the morning and finally getting ready to head home after another long day.

It's been such a rough week. I really appreciate all of the prayers and concerns for my Father-in-law. He has so many that truly care for him, it amazes me. I think all we can do now is to just pray, pray, pray.
xo- Liz

1 comment:

  1. Love ya, Liz! We are surely praying for Jason. He is very dear to all of us!

    I enjoy your posts!

    Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete