Friday, May 4, 2012

What Everett Eats V.4

It's been quite a while since my last "What Everett Eats" post, but I've been doing a little better lately at remembering to snap a quick photo before he destroys his plate. I gave him a little bit of Quinoa the other night with cooked broccoli and to my surprise he devoured it. I will definitely be making it again sometime soon!
Breakfast: Toast w' almond butter, cranberries, and mixed fruit

Snack: Green Smoothie

Lunch: Natural cheese puffs, and turkey dogs w/ catsup 

Orange half, cottage cheese, and eggs w/ salsa

Dinner: Grilled chicken, sweet potatoes and yams, cottage cheese salad( w/ tomatoes, avocado, and green onions) quinoa w/ broccoli 

Breakfast: Oatmeal. peaches, and cranberries

Dinner: sugar snap peas, corn tortilla with cheese, cabbage and yogurt cilantro topping

Dinner: Easy Thai noodles with cilantro, green onions, carrots, and raw peanuts




No comments:

Post a Comment