Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mr. Darcy, Mustache Party

Last night we had a surprise Bachelorette party for Rachel, well, she knew we were planning one and what day, but that's it. We ended up throwing a Mr. Darcy, mustache party for it. We had a few fun games and embarrassed Rachel enough for the rest of her life, I think. It was the most fun night I remember having in such a long time. We laughed until our stomaches hurt straight on until the early morning.







This evening is the wedding rehearsal and it makes me so nervous to think that the wedding is less than 24 hours away! I can't imagine how Rachel's feeling! Hopefully I can keep myself together, wish me luck :,) xo -Liz

2 comments:

  1. Aww... I love your family! You guys are so creative and always have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete