Friday, May 25, 2012

The Heap

As promised, here is a picture of our pile of STUFF. It's not ALL ours, but I do have to admit, that most of it is. It's so ridiculous and embarrassing all you can do when you look at it is laugh. It doesn't look quite like this anymore, because we actually moved a lot of the big things over yesterday, but it's still a pretty big mess. 

It's been a long time coming (almost a month since we closed). It's been a lot of hard work and long hours, but I'm actually glad I've had this whole time to get to know my house before moving in. I know it sounds silly, but it almost seems like I got to bond with it a little and get to know it a lot better before just shoving all my stuff in and starting to make it a home.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see some pics of all the cute things I know you're gonna do with your place!

    ReplyDelete