Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day

Our Memorial Day was filled with so much happiness and beauty. It turned out to be such a beautiful day, the weather was perfect and everything went smooth. I still can't believe, though, that my Rachel is married! They seem so happy together though, I don't think anyone could have stopped them, even if they wanted. I'm so, so happy for them and want to say congratulations to them, such a cute couple! It was a memorable Memorial Day for sure!


My little ring bearer, my third piece of homemade wedding pie that day, SO much sun, watching memorial day fireworks.

1 comment:

  1. oOOOOO! Yay! It all looks so nice! Zarah looks so high fashioned, I love that she is in the picture, it adds some word I cant think of at the moment. lol. I cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete