A little early Thanksgiving post since I most likely won't have time to post tomorrow from all the cooking and baking I have to do. I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving, spending time with family, and eating a lot!
Six Things I'm Thankful for:
1. A house to keep warm in
2. My parents for helping us in that department
3. Food on the table(and plenty of it!)
4. Family that's always there for us
5. Friends and fun times
6. All the necessary things that God has provided for us.
7. A loving husband that sticks with me through everything